Japanese cars are known for its quality and style they follow. Not even new cars but also the used cars have a great demand in worldwide automobile market. Japan has been a rich source of used cars for many years and each day thousands of people buying and selling used cars from Japan.
Below are some tips and useful informations that can help the buyers to buy Japanese used cars:
1. Check Importing rules & regulations of your country, like used vehicle age limit, mileage, type of vehicles allowed, engine CC, import duty and other taxes etc.
2. To find out suitable car exporters in Japan, one of the common ways are Google search, online directory like JapanAutoPages.com or used cars associations in Japan.
3. Send your enquiry to exporters as many as possible to get best offers. Send details like make, model, year range, mileage, color, drive type (LHD or RHD), fuel type, engine capacity and most importantly the price range.
4. You will get offers from these exporters with the details matching your requirement and compare these offers and details with different exporters. Choose the best offer if available or send more enquiries to other exporters. To get full list of exporters in Japan refer online directory like JapanAutoPages.com
5. If you find any offer suitable to your requirement then check exporter’s credential before finalizing deal.
6. Before finalizing any deals with exporter please check all the FOB or CIF charges you have to pay like pre-export inspection charges, domestic transportation charges from yard to port, custom clearance charges, shipping charges, insurance charges etc.
7. After finalizing the deal, exporter will send you the Proforma Invoice to transfer the payment in to their Bank account.
8. Once you make the payment, exporter will arrange the vehicle for shipping and will send you all the documents like Bill of lading, Customs Invoice, Japanese De-Registration Certificate / English translation of De-registration Certificate, Inspection Certificate (if applicable) etc. you required while clearing your car from the custom department.
9. Once the car is arrived at your country port you have to bring all these documents to the custom department to clear the car. Now you can ride your car all the ways.